Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The contribution must be original and unpublished, and not be currently under evaluation for another book or periodical;
- The concepts and opinions expressed in the signed articles are the responsibility of their authors;
- All material included in the DATJournal has the express authorization of the authors or their legal representatives;
- The automatic sending of any article automatically implies the total assignment of the copyright to Anhembi Morumbi University;
- The authorship's identification was removed from the archive, in order to guarantee the confidentiality criterion of DATJournal, for double-blind peer review;
- • The text follows the style standards and bibliographic requirements described in Guidelines for Authors.
- Files for submission must be in Microsoft Word format;
The authors are asked to provide figures, tables, tables, and graphics used in the text at a resolution of 150 dpi;
It is requested that at least one of these illustrations also fits the format 24 x 18.5 cm (and its resolution is at 300 dpi);
- Quotes of more than three lines should be typed in a single paragraph, with single spacing between the lines, 11 pt body and 4 cm indentation from the left margin of the text;
- Citations of up to three lines are integrated into the body of the text and are enclosed in quotation marks;
- It is recommended that notes do not exceed three lines, and they are inserted at the end of the text;
- The text, as well as the baseboard notes and the bibliographical references, must obey the ABNT standards for bibliographic citations;
Política padrão de seção
Names and addresses provided to the DATJournal are used exclusively for services provided by this publication, that is, they are not available for other purposes or to third parties.