Manuscripts written in Portuguese, English or Spanish are acceptable;
Authors should submit a short bio with a maximum of 5 lines.
The following instructions must be observed:
- Format A4, margins 2.5cm, font Arial 12 and line 1,5;
- The full text must contain a minimum of 3,000 and a maximum of 6,000 words;
- Title/Título (maximum of 120, including espaces);
- Abstract/Resumo (maximum of 150 words);
- Key-words/Palavras-chave (maximum of 5);
- Theoretical reference;
- Development of the subject studied;
- Final considerations;
- Bibliographic references;
- Citations of up to three lines are integrated into the body of the text and are enclosed in quotation marks;
- Quotes of more than 3 lines should be typed in a single paragraph, with single spacing between the lines, 11 pt body and 4 cm indentation from the left margin of the text;
- The text, as well as the baseboard notes and the bibliographical references must obey the ABNT standards for bibliographic citations;
- Only mentioned works are considered bibliographical references. It is requested that these be organized in alphabetical order;
- It is recommended that notes do not exceed three lines and they are inserted at the end of the text;
- Authors are asked to provide figures, tables, tables, and graphics used in the text at a resolution of 150 dpi;
- It is requested that at least one of these illustrations also fits the format 24 x 18.5 cm (and its resolution is at 300 dpi);
- When there is a direct reference to a particular image, its position should be indicated in parentheses in the body of the text (Figure 1), (Figure 2) etc.;
- The figure should be accompanied by a respective caption, image credit, and source;
- The image file(s) for illustrations should be sent separately from the text and identified with the same nomenclature (Figure 1), (Figure 2) etc.
Names and addresses provided to the DATJournal are used exclusively for services provided by this publication, that is, they are not available for other purposes or to third parties.
PPGDESIGN - MASTER AND Ph.D.
SCHOOL OF EXACT SCIENCES, ARCHITECTURE, AND DESIGN
Anhembi Morumbi University
Rua Jaceru, 247
CEP 04705-000 | São Paulo - SP
[+55 11] 5095.5634